Administration and Finance
Business Office / Comptroller's Office
Policies and Procedures
1. PETTY CASH
Check Disbursement Information:
Check payments are released at the Cashier, Admin Bldg. Mon-Fri, 9am-3:30pm (Tel: 671-735-2923). Must have valid photo (I.D.) identification card.
Bobbie Molarte, Assoc. Comptroller/Bursar Email: email@example.com
Accounts Payable (671-735-2908 or 2923)
Monica RA Medina, Accounting Technician Supervisor, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corazon De Los Santos Nazareno, Accounting Technician II, Email: email@example.com
Accounts Receivable (671-735-2903/2904/2915)
Non-Appropriated Funds (671-735-2914/6/7)
Luz Paulino, Accountant II, firstname.lastname@example.org
Federal Grants & Contracts (671-735-2913/4/7)
Local Funds (671-735-2911 or 2906)
Merlita Azicate, Accountant III, Email: email@example.com
Paulita (Lita) Reyes, Accounting Technician II, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Esper Carlos, Accountant II, Email:email@example.com
Budget and Planning Office
Administration Building, UOG Station, Mangilao, GU 96923
Tel. (671) 735-2940/3/5
Fax. (671) 734-2907
WHERE TO PAY:
Tuition and other types of payments are accepted at
(1) Administration Building, 8am - 4pm, Mon-Fri (Tel: 671-735-2923)
(2) Fieldhouse, 8am - 5pm, Mon-Fri (Tel: 671-735-2940/3/5)
Types of Payment Accepted:
1. Most major credit cards: Visa/MasterCard/American Express/JCB/Diners Club/Pacific Express
- If other than the student's credit card, an authorization letter must be presented.
2. Cash or Check
- UOG accepts only on-island personal checks. Non-personalized checks or two-party checks will not be accepted.
- All returned checks will be assessed a $25.00 service charge.
- Any unpaid balance on a student account will be forwarded to a collections agency and/or credit bureau.
UOG BID NO. P13-11 RECOVERY CIP: ROOF REPAIRS & NEW ROOF COATING AT VARIOUS FACILITIES