First Hawaiian Bank/Guam Business Magazine Businesswoman of the Year Scholarship 2012-2013
The First Hawaiian Bank/Guam Business Magazine Businesswoman of the Year Scholarship Program promotes higher education by providing financial assistance for college students in their pursuit of professional careers. Scholarships will be awarded to deserving full-time or part-time University of Guam (UOG), Guam Community College (GCC) and Northern Marianas College (NMC) students for each semester that they are registered in and applied for the scholarship. Graduating seniors from Guam’s and the NMI’s high schools, enrolling at one of the three tertiary institutions, may also apply. The scholarships will be awarded based on merit, eligibility, the written essay, and financial need.
Download the Scholarship Policies and Procedures
Download the Application Form
TG Engineers, PC
125 Tun Jesus Crisostomo Street
Sunny Plaza, Suite 206
Tamuning, GU 96913‐3551
Phone: (671) 647‐0808
Fax: (671) 647‐0886
- Attending an undergraduate degree program or a vocational skills training program
University of Guam pre-engineering students who have completed ES201 Engineering Statistics or who are enrolled in the course for the fall 2011 semester are encouraged to apply for a Parsons scholarship.
Parsons, a construction and engineering firm, generously contributed $15,000 in scholarship funds to support pre-engineering students at the University of Guam. There are several Parsons Scholarships available for the fall 2011 semester worth up to $3,750 each. The scholarships will be awarded in October based on academic performance and financial need. Scholarship amounts will vary depending on a student’s financial need.
To apply for the Parsons Scholarship you must be a resident of Guam or the region and submit the following documents:
1. Application form
2. A one-page personal statement about yourself and your academic goals. In the statement explain why you are pursuing a degree in engineering.
3. A copy of your official transcripts
All documents must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office located in the UOG Field House by 5:00 p.m. on October 14, 2011.
The Association of Government Accountants (AGA) is pleased to offer:
Up to four $3,000 academic scholarships for full-time study
· Must be an AGA member or family member (spouse, child or grandchild) and
· Scholarship must be applied toward full-time undergraduate/graduate study in a financial management academic discipline*
One $1,000 academic scholarships for part-time study
· Scholarship must be applied toward part-time undergraduate/graduate study in a financial management academic discipline*
One $3,000 scholarship for Community Service accomplishments
· Awarded to AGA members and non-members
· Must be pursuing a degree in a financial management academic discipline*
· Must be actively involved in community service projects
*This includes disciplines such as accounting, auditing, budgeting, economics, finance, electronic data processing, information resources management, and public administration.
Download Application Here
Download Scholarship Guidelines Here