- IRB Committee meets the last Friday of every month.
- All applications are due the third Friday of every month before 5:00 p.m.
- A hard copy and an electronic copy of all applications should be sent to the Chairperson.
- When submitting an electronic copy, please scan all documents into one PDF file and submit one file only
- Please answer all questions on the application. Applications where proposals are submitted in place of answering the questions will be returned.
- All applications must have appropriate signatures and will be returned it they do not. All students must have advisors' signatures.
All projects (exempt, expedited, and full) must be submitted to IRB. The Committee will determine the status of the study.
NOTE: Classes submitting research projects- please submit all projects by the first of the month to allow for review time.
Review Dates and Application Due Dates
No full reviews from December 16, 2013 -January 16, 2014
The committee will not review expedited or exempt studies from December 16, 2013 - January 16, 2014.
For expedited or exempt studies before December 30, 2013 please submit applications to: