The term KUBRE in Chamorro means “helping someone out”. The phrase “Hu Kubre Hao gi nisisidat-mu” means “I helped you with your needs”. This proposal outlines KUBRE, a federally funded student enhancement program designed to promote student success by ensuring students, particularly first year Pacific Islander freshmen, receive quality academic and support services.
• To increase the number of Pacific-Island students who
succeed in demonstrating Math Skills
• To develop relationship with UOG faculty, Graduate Students,
Alumni, and Other Professionals
• To provide a clear career plan to project-eligible students who
are undecided about their major or their career plans
• MA085 Tutoring
• Faculty/Peer Mentoring
• Supplemental Instruction in MA085
• Academic Advisement & Career Exploration Opportunities
Meet our Tutors
Cellini J. Higa
Located in the Cafeteria, open Monday-Friday, 8a.m.-5p.m.
Located in the Student Center Rotunda, open Monday-Thursday, 8:00a.m.-7:00p.m.; Friday, 8:00a.m.-5:00p.m.
This program is funded by Grant No. P031L100005
November 21, 2013
Click here for more info.
November 26 - 27, 2013