Welcome to the University of Guam
The Natural Choice!
Are you transferring to UOG from a Regional Community College (COM-FSM, CMI, GCC, NMC, PCC)?
Click here for information on Articulation Agreements
A United States Accredited Land-Grant Institution
The University of Guam is a U.S. land-grant institution accredited by the Senior Commission of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), one of six regional accrediting bodies in the United States. WASC accreditation ensures that the University of Guam's academic programs meet or exceed U.S. standards of higher education. Visit the WASC web site at www.wascweb.org for more information.
Program Specific Accreditation
In addition to WASC accreditation, several of our professional programs have obtained program specific accreditation from nationally recognized accrediting organizations including:
- The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission
- The Council on Social Work Education
- The International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
- The National Association for Sport and Physical Education
Program specific accreditation means the University of Guam’s programs meet or exceed U.S. standards for professional programs in nursing, social work, business and education.