Secondary Education, B.A.,
Required Courses (25-27 credit hours):
The student shall select three (3) complete sequences from the following:
- Chemistry (8 credits): General Chemistry (CH102 and CH103)−General Chemistry Laboratory (CH102L and CH103L*)
- Physics (10 credits): University Physics (PH251**, PH252) and Introductory Physics Laboratory (PH210 and PH211)
- Geology (8 credits): Introduction to the Earth (NS110)−Introduction to the Earth Laboratory (NS110L) and History of the Earth (NS112)−History of the Earth Laboratory (NS112L)
- Biology (8 credits): Principles of Biology I (BI157)−Principles of Biology I Laboratory (BI157L) and Principles of Biology II (BI158)−Principles of Biology II Laboratory (BI158L)
- Science Seminar Course (1 credit hour)
*Proficiency at College Algebra (MA161a) level or concurrent enrollment.
**Calculus I (MA203) or concurrent enrollment.
Electives (16 credit hours):
The student may select a minimum of 16 upper division credit hours from the CH, PH, NS, or BI series of courses. Prerequisites must be observed.