Graduate Research Center (GRC) Hours:
GRADUATE CLASS INSTRUCTORS:
Library instruction is available for your Gradaute Classes. You may schedule to have your class visit the Gradaute Research Center and learn about advanced research services currently available including journal databases, electronic theses, and Zotero - an open source research management tool. Instruction will be specific to your class content.
Please call the GRC at 735-2315/2316 to schedule.
New library services are available in the GCR for all registered UOG Grad Students. This project is funded by an Institute of Museum and Library Services National Leadership Grant.
New Services Currently Available:
• Large Screen Computers with Internet and MS Office
• Research Assistance for Graduate Class Assignments
• Research Assistance for Graduate Theses and Special Projects
• Meeting area for Grad students and Grad Groups
• Circulating Copies of UOG Theses and Special Projects
• UOG Graduate Research Classes
Services Being Developed:
• UOG Theses and Special Projects Database
• UOG Graduate Website & Blog with Thesis Templates and Research Links
• UOG Graduate Research Classes, Workshops,
• UOG Graduate Research Reference Collection
• UOG Military Buildup Research Collection
Contact the University of Guam Library for more information at (671) 735-2315/2316 or email uoggrc @ pacific-ocean.com