Go through the tab labeled Course Description and answer the following questions.
- I am an active person but I don't know a lot of sports. What classes will help?
- If I wanted to take a physically challenging course that focuses on working with a group to solve problems, what class should I take?
The tabs labeled Faculty and UOG P.E. Club will help answer the following questions.
- As a physical education major who can I go to to seek advisement?
- If I wanted to participate in Charter Day as a member of the physical education program who might be able to assist me?
What school and department is partnered with UOG Physical Education/Health Program in Project APEPI (Adapted Physical Education for Pacific Islanders)?
Visit 3 of the following college websites and provide a program of study offered that can relate to Physical Education/Health. (Hint: Degree Planning Sheet located on UOG website will help!)
- Ithaca College
- Springfield College
- Plymouth State University
-Cal State University, Long Beach
- Chico State