Learn about breadfruit growth, consumption, and industry potential. Workshop includes cooking and planting demonstrations!
- The Hawaiian experience of renewing breadfruit crop
- Crop commercialization, including processing Breadfruit agroforestry
- Food security, nutrition, and disaster preparedness
- Plant propagation: root cutting, tissue culture
- Growing breadfruit on Guam
Three types of breadfruit and copies of the Breadfruit Production Guide (Elevitch, Ragone, & Cole, 2014) will also be available for cash or check purchase.
MONDAY, MAY 19, 2014
8:30 a.m.—4:00 p.m.
GUAM COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Multipurpose Auditorium
Register with Marie Auyong, email@example.com (preferred) or call 735-2085.