2017 Charter Day President’s Cup Competition
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
The 5th Annual President's Cup Competition is a series of 8 events played by a 15-person team for points leading to an overall winner.
Your team of 15 will compete in 8 grueling events that will push you to the limit! GREAT PRIZES for First, Second and Third Place overall.
PRESIDENT’S CUP SCHEDULE
- BADMINTON - 5:30pm, February 7, Calvo Field House
- DODGEBALL - 5:30pm, February 13, Calvo Field House
- VOLLEYBALL – 5:30pm, February 20/22, Calvo Field House
- 3v3 BASKETBALL - 5:30pm, February 27, Calvo Field House
- TUG OF WAR – 5:30pm, March 3, SBPA
- PING PONG - 5:30pm, March 8, Calvo Field House
- 5K RUN / WALK – 5:30am, March 12, Calvo Field House
- WILD CARD EVENT – 2:15pm, March 14, SBPA
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DUE BY FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 3!
COST: $10 per person ($150 per team)
Maximum of 15 teams consisting of University of Guam Students, Alumni, and / or Employees.
- Team up with 15 Tritons (minimum of two females per team)
- Download and Complete the Registration Form
- 2017 President's Cup Schedule/Roster
- Submit the Completed Forms to the Athletic Director's Office located at the Calvo Field House.
For more information, contact Sarita Reyes (Tel: 735-2861 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).