UOG Adventure Sports Camp Early Bird Registration Now Open
Summer 2014 marks the 20th anniversary of the University of Guam’s Adventure Sports Camp! For two decades, thousands of children have enjoyed the unique combination of hikes, sports, games, and excursions to bowling alleys, water parks and beaches to keep them busy and active during the summer time. The UOG Field House is home to the Adventure Sports Camp and children from 5-15 years of age have grown up playing basketball, volleyball, and numerous games and activities inside and outside the Field House.
The camp has four levels and activities are adapted to align with the various age-level skills and abilities. The levels are:
- ABCs – ages 5 and 6
- Discoverers – ages 7 and 8
- Explorers – ages 9 – 11
- Extreme – ages 12 - 15
- Camp sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Session I: May 19 – May 30 (no camp 05/26 holiday)
- Session II: June 2 – June 13
- Session III: June 16 – June 27
- Session IV: June 30 – July 11 (no camp 7/4 holiday)
- Session V: July 14 – July 25 (no camp 7/21 holiday)
- Session VI: July 28– August 1 (1 week only)
Download the detailed daily camp schedule from www.uog.edu/summercamps. The Adventure Sports Camp schedule may updated periodically and we will include all new information on our website.
Camp runs weekdays from 8AM to 5PM. Parents can drop off their children at 7:30AM and pick them up no later than 5:30PM.
Camp will not be offered on the following holidays: 5/26, 7/4 and 7/21.
Early Bird Registration Deadline: April 30, 2014 for Local Residents
To celebrate its 20th anniversary, the camp offers local residents a $25 savings per child per session during early bird registration through April 30, 2014
- Early bird local resident registration cost: $175 per child per session
- A one-time $30 registration fee will be charged per child
Regular Registration- May 1 – August 1, 2014
- Local Resident regular registration cost: $200 per child per session (does not include lunch, snack or excursions)
- A one-time $30 registration fee will be charged per child Visit www.uog.edu/summercamps to download the registration form.