Below you will find some of the services that ITRC / Computer Center provides. To request new services or find out more please contact ITRC / Computer Center.
All students receive IT access when their enrollment is certified. This access includes their TritonID which grants them access to WebAdvisor and TritonPortal. Students also receive a school email address. All official UOG correspondence is sent to a student's official email address. Students are advised to check these accounts often or to setup forwarding.
Services offered are:
- Student Portal
- CollegeNET Faculty Evaluations
Email and Internet Service
- Send a request with the approval from the respective administrator (VP, Dean, Director) to the ITR/CC for account setup.
- Make sure the necessary wiring connection in place (coordinate with Admin and Plant Management)
- Work station with necessary OS and software and network card (check with your Administrator and IT Coordinator)
Note: Please pop your mails, backup and delete mails to save mail box space
Access of Web-base Services
- Send an application to HRO for registration
- Access will be setup by the ITR/CC using HRO’s registration
Note: Access setup process will be run automatically at 3PM daily.
- Bring your laptop to the Center for setup
Research and Statistical Analysis Packages
- PC SPSS is available at ITR/CC labs and other labs on the campus
- SAS in the central server is available for access Send an application to the Center for SAS access setup
- Copy is available for UOG employees
- Obtain a copy from the Center
Offering x90 courses with the Faculty for student internship, practicum, etc
- A variety of IT related areas- such as Office Automation, Micro computer maintenance service, Networking, Email/Internet support and Student Information support- can be developed and offered with the faculty.
- Provide IT related specs, costs, etc.
- If applicable, serves as co-applicant
- Helpdesk, Email and WebAdvisor training/orientation: Contact AJ and Shaun at the Center: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: x 2634,30,35 & 40