ITRC Computer Center Services (Webadvisor, Colleague, Triton Portal, Etc.) and Labs will be unavailable Monday, (05/25/2015) for Memorial day (Government of Guam Holiday).
In observance of Government of Guam Holiday , Memorial Day, ITRC Computer Center will be shutting down Colleague, Webadvisor, Triton Portal, etc. services and closing our labs.
ITRC Computer Center will shutdown services 12 am Monday (05/25/2015) .
Labs will be closed on scheduled hours during this period.
ITRC Computer Center will resume services on Tuesday 8am (05/26/2015).
Below you will find some of the services that ITRC / Computer Center provides. Please contact Computer Center for more information.
All students receive IT access when their enrollment is certified. This access includes their TritonID which grants them access to WebAdvisor and TritonPortal. Students also receive a school email address. All official UOG correspondence is sent to a student's official email address. Students are advised to check these accounts often or to setup forwarding.
Services offered are:
- Triton Portal
- CollegeNET Faculty Evaluations
Email and Internet Service
- Send a request with the approval from the respective administrator (VP, Dean, Director) to the ITR/CC for account setup.
- Make sure the necessary wiring connection in place (coordinate with Admin and Plant Management)
- Work station with necessary OS and software and network card (check with your Administrator and IT Coordinator)
Note: Please pop your mails, backup and delete mails to save mail box space
Access of Web-base Services
- Send an application to HRO for registration
- Access will be setup by the ITR/CC using HRO’s registration
Note: Access setup process will be run automatically at 3PM daily.
- Bring your laptop to the Center for setup
Research and Statistical Analysis Packages
- PC SPSS is available at ITR/CC labs and other labs on the campus
- SAS in the central server is available for access Send an application to the Center for SAS access setup
- Copy is available for UOG employees
- Obtain a copy from the Center
Offering x90 courses with the Faculty for student internship, practicum, etc
- A variety of IT related areas- such as Office Automation, Micro computer maintenance service, Networking, Email/Internet support and Student Information support- can be developed and offered with the faculty.
- Provide IT related specs, costs, etc.
- If applicable, serves as co-applicant
- Helpdesk, Email and WebAdvisor training/orientation: Contact AJ and Shaun at the Center: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Tel: x 2634,30,35 & 40