Notice: Sunday (06/28/15)
Shutdown of ITRC Services
Due to the shortage of Computer Center Operations staff members, and ongoing Computer Center building UPS issues, Computer Center will be shutting down Colleague, Webadvisor, Triton Portal, etc. services on Sunday 06/28/2015.
Network services (ethernet, wireless, email etc.) will still be available during this time period.
Services will resume on Monday, Morning 8am, 06/29/2015. We apologize for the inconvenience
Below you will find some of the services that ITRC / Computer Center provides. Please contact Computer Center for more information.
All students receive IT access when their enrollment is certified. This access includes their TritonID which grants them access to WebAdvisor and TritonPortal. Students also receive a school email address. All official UOG correspondence is sent to a student's official email address. Students are advised to check these accounts often or to setup forwarding.
Services offered are:
- Triton Portal
- CollegeNET Faculty Evaluations
Email and Internet Service
- Send a request with the approval from the respective administrator (VP, Dean, Director) to the ITR/CC for account setup.
- Make sure the necessary wiring connection in place (coordinate with Admin and Plant Management)
- Work station with necessary OS and software and network card (check with your Administrator and IT Coordinator)
Note: Please pop your mails, backup and delete mails to save mail box space
Access of Web-base Services
- Send an application to HRO for registration
- Access will be setup by the ITR/CC using HRO’s registration
Note: Access setup process will be run automatically at 3PM daily.
- Bring your laptop to the Center for setup
Research and Statistical Analysis Packages
- PC SPSS is available at ITR/CC labs and other labs on the campus
- SAS in the central server is available for access Send an application to the Center for SAS access setup
- Copy is available for UOG employees
- Obtain a copy from the Center
Offering x90 courses with the Faculty for student internship, practicum, etc
- A variety of IT related areas- such as Office Automation, Micro computer maintenance service, Networking, Email/Internet support and Student Information support- can be developed and offered with the faculty.
- Provide IT related specs, costs, etc.
- If applicable, serves as co-applicant
- Helpdesk, Email and WebAdvisor training/orientation: Contact AJ and Shaun at the Center: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Tel: x 2634,30,35 & 40