1. How can I get a Smart Card?
Please visit Enrollment Management & Student Success (EMSS) to obtain a smart card ID. Contact EMSS for more information.
2. What do I do after I receive the card?
Please visit the RFK Library to receive your barcode and current semester sticker.
3. How do I get my smart card to work in the computer lab?
Please visit Computer Center after add/drop period. The card must have a barcode from the RFK Library and current semester sticker. If you do not have these prerequisites, you must present a government issued ID and a current semester schedule.
4. What if I forget the pin to my account?
Please visit Computer Center with a valid student ID and schedule to retrieve/reset password.
5. If I lose my card do I lose the files, or files on my smart card profile?
You can retrieve a replacement at EMSS. Please be aware that Computer Center resets all accounts after each semester.
Files may be retrieved if card is replaced during the same semester it was lost. Please note that computer center is not responsible of any files, or information saved on your profile.
6. What happens if I forget my smart card?
In order to use the computer lab, you must have your smart card.
7. Can my card be used by someone else?
No, smart cards may only be used by the owner of the smart card.
8. Can I use the Smart ID card anywhere else in UOG?
No, Smart Cards are only used to access Computer Center Main Lab PC's.
9. Can I reload the number of paper to print?
No, you are only given 300 papers a semester.
10. How can I check how much paper I have left for printing?
Please log in using one of the Smart Card Stations in Computer Center to view how much paper for printing.
11.Can I print without using a Smart Card?
No, in order to print you must have a smart card.