How to use Smart ID Cards
- Insert the Smart ID Card into the card reader with the chip towards you.
- Allow 2 to 3 seconds for the card to be recognized by the computer.
- Press CTRL-ALT-DEL all together.
- Click on Aloaha SmartCard
- Enter your PIN. (Note: a username does not need to be entered.)
- Please allow 2 to 3 minutes for your profile to be created on your first login on each computer.
Instructions for ETriton / Student Email
Download Instructions on how to obtain your Etriton.edu.gu email address from WebAdvisor .
To find out how to the following in the eTriton email system download Instructions on how to use the eTriton email system.
- How to logon
- How to check for new mail
- How to send an email
- How to logout
- How to forward your eTriton email to another email address
Please call the UOG Computer Center Operations at 735-2635/30/40 for further assistance, if needed.
How to log into Faculty Evaluations [CollegeNet]
Uguam and Triton Email
About UGuam Email System
UGUAM.uog.edu is accessible via the Internet (Webmail) and is also available for pop or download onto your PC using an Email client like Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook.
Mail Forwarding from UGUAM account to another email account (i.e. Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail and others) is one of the standard features and can be setup easily by the users.
Office 365 (Triton/ Uguamlive) Web App
Bookmark this link in your browser for quicker access: https://mail.office365.com