2018 Charter Day President’s Cup Competition
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
The 6th Annual President's Cup Competition is a series of 10 events played by a 15-person team for points leading to an overall winner.
Your team of 15 will compete in 10 grueling events that will push you to the limit! GREAT PRIZES for First, Second and Third Place overall.
PRESIDENT’S CUP SCHEDULE
- DODGEBALL - 5:30pm, February 7, Calvo Field House
- BADMINTON - 5:30pm, February 13, Calvo Field House
- TUG OF WAR – 3:30pm, February 15, SBPA Field
- VOLLEYBALL - 5:30pm, February 20 & 21, Calvo Field House
- 5X5 TRIVIA - 3:30pm, February 23, Calvo Field House
- 3v3 BASKETBALL - 5:30pm, February 27, Calvo Field House
- 5x5 KNOCKER SOCCER - 5:30pm, February 28, Calvo Field House
- 3x3 SCAVENGER HUNT - 3:30pm, March 7, SBPA Field
- 5K RUN / WALK – 5am, March 11, Calvo Field House
- WILD CARD EVENT – 2pm, March 13, SBPA
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DUE BY FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 2!
COST: $10 per person ($150 per team)
Maximum of 15 teams consisting of University of Guam Students, Alumni, and / or Employees.
- Team up with 15 Tritons (minimum of three females per team)
- Download and Complete the Registration Form
- 2017 President's Cup Schedule/Roster
- Submit the Completed Forms to the Athletic Director's Office located at the Calvo Field House.
For more information, contact Sarita Reyes (Tel: 735-2861 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).