UOG ADVENTURE SPORTS CAMP 2017
CAMP AGE LEVELS
The camp has four levels and activities are adapted to align with the various age-level
skills and abilities. The levels are:
ABCs (Ages 5 and 6)
Discoverers (Ages 7 and 8)
Explorers (Ages 9 – 11)
Extreme (Ages 12 - 15)
Camp sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Session 1: June 12 - 23, 2017
- Session 2: June 26 - July 07, 2017 (No Camp - July 4 Holiday)
- Session 3: July 10 - July 21, 2017 (No Camp - July 21 Holiday)
- Session 4: July 24 - August 04, 2017
- Special Session: Aug 7 - Aug 11, 2017
2017 Adventure Sports Camp Flyer
**The Adventure Sports Camp schedule may be updated at the camp's discretion.
Camp runs weekdays from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Parents can drop off their children at
7:30 AM and pick them up no later than 5:30 PM.
Camp will not be offered on the following holidays:
- Independence Day, Tuesday, July 4, 2017
- Liberation Day, Friday, July 21, 2017
Adventure Sports Camp Registration Form
Adventure Sports Camp Credit Card Authorization Form
- $25.00 USD (RESIDENT / NON-RESIDENT REGISTRATION FEE PER CHILD (ONE TIME CAMP FEE)
SINGLE CHILD RATE
- $250.00 USD/ PER SESSION
- MUST Show Proof of Residency (i.e Mayor’s Verification, Power Bill, etc)
- Does not include Transportation Fees & Excursion Fees
ADDITIONAL CHILD RATE
- $225.00 USD PER CHILD/PER SESSION (2 CHILDREN OR MORE)
- $500. 00 USD/PER SESSION (NON-RESIDENT RATE PER CHILD)
- Includes Lunch, Snack, Transportation Fees, & Excursion Fees
Please make payment at the Professional and International Programs (PIP) Office, located
on the second floor of the MARC/Computer Center Building.
See #5 on the campus map.
The PIP office is open from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday (Closed on Government
of Guam Holidays and weekends).
For more information contact:
Telephone: 735-2600/2601 | Fax 734-1233 | Email: email@example.com