Office of Admissions and Records
The Office of Admissions and Records welcomes inquiries regarding admission application,
transcript request, academic evaluation, enrollment verifications, registration processing
and student records.
- Facilitates registration
- Handles all corrections to student data
- Processes grades and subsequent grade changes
- Supports faculty advising through the production of degree audit reports
- Verifies enrollment and degrees
- Processes transcript requests
- Disseminates grade reports
- Ensures that graduates have fulfilled all requirements
- Implements applicable academic policies and procedures
- Prepares and mails diplomas
The Admissions and Records Office is located on the first floor of the UOG Fieldhouse.
Admissions and Records Office
University of Guam
303 University Dr., Mangilao
Tel: (671) 735-2202/06/07/14
Fax: (671) 735-2203
Hours of Operation
Open Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 5:00pm and Fridays from 8:00am to 3:00pm.
Closed on weekends and holidays.
ALL students must complete the Sexual Misconduct training in order to register for
classes. This training only needs to be completed once each academic year.
2018-2019 – Fanuchånan 2018 (Sept. - Dec.), Fañomnåkan 2019 (Jan. - May), Finakpo' 2019 (June - Aug.)
Take this version of the training if you are registering for the following semesters:
- Fanuchånan 2018 (Sept. - Dec.)
- Tinalo' 2018 (Dec.- Jan.)
- Fañomnåkan 2019 (Jan. - May)
- Finakpo' 2019 (June - Aug.)
2019-2020 – Fanuchånan 2019 (Sept. - Dec.), Fañomnåkan 2020 (Jan. - May), Finakpo' 2020 (June - Aug.)
Please contact Moodle Help at 735-2620 / 2621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your unique link for the online training.
You will be asked to provide your student email address and student ID to either update
or create your online training account.