With the start of a new academic year, UOG Press continues to receive manuscripts for publication consideration. To cater to the volume of submissions we receive, we are seeking experts to read and provide a simple review of both academic and creative manuscripts. Texts may range from poetry, novels, academic texts, and children’s literature and are written in English and sometimes CHamoru.
All manuscripts will be part of a blind review process. Reviewers will not be identified to the authors, and all author names will be removed from manuscripts prior to being submitted to the review committee. This ensures all reviews are fair and based solely on the merit of the writing and its readiness for publication.
Reviewers will be compensated with store credit applicable to UOG Press publications and may
apply their service to promotion packets and/or curriculum vitae.
If you are interested in reviewing books for UOG Press, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, Aug. 31, 2021, with the following information:
1) Full name
2) Relevant experience/background, including current and previous professional jobs
3) Your areas of expertise as a scholar, teacher, writer, reader and/or book lover
4) The types of books you are interested in reviewing
5) Your level of proficiency with any languages other than English
6) Any recommendations of other people you may know who may be interested in providing book reviews
7) Email address
8) Phone number
Tuesday, August 31, 2021
Website: Click to Visit