Modernizing technology in the government of Guam will be the focus of a public forum being led this weekend by Master of Public Administration students from the University of Guam. The forum, titled “Tech-celeration for the Government of Guam,” will take place from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. this Saturday on Zoom featuring a panel of agency executives.
The forum seeks to foster discussion regarding challenges Guam agencies face in incorporating technology as well as potential technology-based solutions that could help the agencies efficiently and effectively meet the needs and demands of both employees and consumers.
- Frank L.G. Lujan Jr., Chief Technology Officer, Office of Technology
- John M. Benavente, General Manager, Guam Power Authority
- Robert Rabago, Management Information Systems Administrator, Judiciary of Guam
- Lillian Posadas, Hospital Administrator/CEO, Guam Memorial Hospital Authority
- Annette Santos, Dean, University of Guam School of Business and Public Administration
- John Rivera, Director, UOG Master of Public Administration Program
- Faculty from the UOG Master of Public Administration Program
Register at https://bit.ly/UOGMPA-PA530.
Saturday, December 04, 2021
Website: Click to Visit