It's time for the Fañomnåkan Job Fair!
Soon-to-be graduates as well as University of Guam alumni and jobseekers in the general public are invited to an in-person job fair -- the Career Development Office’s annual Fañomnåkan (Spring) Job Fair -- from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Wednesday, April 27, in the Calvo Field House.
“With graduation and summer just around the corner, we hope that this event will provide many opportunities for our students, alumni, and others looking for employment,” said Sallie McDonald, program coordinator of the UOG Career Development Office.
The job fair will provide a venue for jobseekers to meet and connect with employers in person and learn more about their available job and internship openings. Participants should dress professionally, be prepared for on-the-spot interviews, and bring multiple hard copies of their resumé and cover letter.
The growing list of employers includes:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Guam
- Dusit Thani Guam Resort, Dusit Beach Resort Guam, The Plaza Shopping Center, and Bayview Hotel
- Hilton Guam Resort & Spa
- Hyatt Regency Guam
- JMSH LLC (Holiday Resort, Garden Villa Hotel, Alupang Beach Tower)
- Lotte Hotel Guam
- The Westin Resort Guam
- Global Food Services (GFS Group)
- International Dining Concepts LLC (California Pizza Kitchen, Pika's Cafe, Beachin' Shrimp, Ban Thai, Eat Street Grill)
- Jamaican Grill
- KI Group International (Max's Restaurant)
- Bank of Guam
- Community First
- Century Insurance Co.
- Moylan's Insurance Underwriters Inc.
- PFC Investments
- Advance Management Inc.
- Cabras Marine Corp.
- Docomo Pacific
- DZSP 21 LLC
- Fresenius Medical Care
- Geo-Engineering & Testing Inc.
- GTA Teleguam
- GuamTemps Inc.
- Pacific Federal Management Inc.
- Skydive Guam LLC
- Sorensen Media Group
- AmeriCorps UOG Volunteer Center
- American Job Center
- Department of Public Health
- Guam Army National Guard
- Guam Air National Guard
- Guam Department of Education
- Guam Power Authority
- Joint Region Marianas
- Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility
- TRIO Upward Bound
- University of Guam Global Learning & Engagement
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Register at url.uog.edu/2022-job-fair.
Wednesday, April 27, 2022
Contact:Sallie L.T. McDonald
Phone: (671) 735-2233
Website: Click to Visit