Scholarship opportunity: American Association of University Women
The American Association of University Women (Guam Branch) is now accepting applications for its scholarship program. Applications are available here and are due to the UOG Financial Aid Office at 5 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 25, 2019.
The scholarship of $550 is for academic year 2019 and is open to students who meet the following eligibility requirements:
1) Applicant must be a full-time student currently enrolled and pursuing a bachelor’s degree at the University of Guam.
2) Applicant must have successfully completed at least two (2) semesters at UOG.
3) Applicant must have at least a 2.5 cumulative grade point average (GPA).
4) Applicant must provide a current official transcript for proof of current GPA.
5) Applicant must submit a completed AAUW Scholarship Application Form.
6) Applicant must submit two (2) letters of recommendation from two (2) UOG faculty members.
7) Applicant must submit a 500-word essay (typewritten, double-spaced) on one of the following topics:
For more information, contact Dr. Laura Biggs at (671) 735-2783 or email@example.com.