- Available courses, times offered, class format, and any class fees
- Registration details and dates
- Schedule adjustment dates
- Course withdrawal deadlines and fee schedule
- Tuition payment deadline and details
- Admissions deadlines and requirements
- Financial Aid Office and FAFSA information
- Graduation application information
- Final exam schedule
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it.
Note: The most up-to-date course schedule is available on WebAdvisor. For more information, contact your faculty advisor.
- June 23, 2021: Added Aug. 5 and 6 as open registration dates for continuing and returning students.
- Sept. 20, 2021: The Final Exam Schedule has been updated from what appears in the Course Schedule. Download the updated schedule by clicking the button above.
All students must take the annual Sexual Misconduct Training annually. For more information, please visit the EEO/Title IX office website.
Search for course sections and register using WebAdvisor. Learn more about WebAdvisor here.
Login to WebAdvisor