INSTITUTIONAL REVIEW BOARD
Summer Approval Dates: May 14, 2016 - August 14, 2016
Dr. Unaisi W. Nabobo- Baba
Telephone: (671) 735-2413
Office: School of Education,
2nd floor,Rm. 210E
Mr. Peter Barcinas, Extension Agent III, Cooperative Extension Service, University of Guam
Dr. Ron McNinch, Ph.D., School of Business and Public Administration, University of Guam
Dr. John Moss, Ph.D. College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences, University of Guam
Mr. Perry Pangelinan, Cataloging Librarian, MARC Collection, University of Guam
Ms. Gena Rojas, Extension Agent II, Cooperative Extension Service, University of Guam
Ms. Eloise Sanchez, School Program Consultant, Guam Department of Education
IRB Meeting Dates/Deadlines
- IRB Committee meets the last Friday of every month.
- All applications are due the third Friday of every month before 5:00 p.m.
- A hard copy and an electronic copy of all applications should be sent to the Chairperson.
- When submitting an electronic copy, please scan all documents into one PDF file and submit one file only
- Please answer all questions on the application. Applications where proposals are submitted in place of answering the questions will be returned.
- All applications must have appropriate signatures and will be returned it they do not. All students must have advisors' signatures.
- All projects (exempt, expedited, and full) must be submitted to IRB. The Committee will determine the status of the study.
NOTE: Classes submitting research projects- please submit all projects by the first of the month to allow for review time.
Review Dates and Application Due Dates
No Full Reviews from December 10th, 2016-January 16, 2017
The committee will not review expedited or exempt studies from December 10, 2016-January 16, 2017
For expedited or exempt studies-before December 9th, 2016, please submit applications to: Gena Rojas at firstname.lastname@example.org or Peter Barcinas at email@example.com
After December 9th, 2016, Please Contact Dr John Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org