INSTITUTIONAL REVIEW BOARD
NOTE: For Summer IRB Approvals, contact Dr. John Peterson at email@example.com.
Dr. Unaisi W. Nabobo- Baba
Telephone: (671) 735-2413
Office: School of Education,
2nd floor,Rm. 210E
Mr. Peter Barcinas, Extension Agent III, Cooperative Extension Service, University of Guam
Mr. Robb Malay, Deputy Superintendent, Guam Department of Education
Dr. Ron McNinch, Ph.D., School of Business and Public Administration, University of Guam
Dr. John Moss, Ph.D. College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences, University of Guam
Ms. Gena Rojas, Extension Agent II, Cooperative Extension Service, University of Guam
Dr. John Peterson, Ph.D., Acting Assistant Vice President, Graduate Research and Sponsored Programs, University of Guam
Mr. Joseph Sanchez, MEd., Administrator- Research, Planning and Evaluation (RP&E), Guam Department of Education
Dr. Seyda Smith, Professor of Psychology from CLASS, Division of SBS, Psychology Program, University of Guam
Mr. Gil Suguitan, Program Manager, Cancer Research Center, University of Guam
IRB Meeting Dates/Deadlines
- IRB Committee meets the last Friday of every month.
- All applications are due the third Friday of every month before 5:00 p.m.
- A hard copy and an electronic copy of all applications should be sent to the Chairperson.
- When submitting an electronic copy, please scan all documents into one PDF file and submit one file only
- Please answer all questions on the application. Applications where proposals are submitted in place of answering the questions will be returned.
- All applications must have appropriate signatures and will be returned it they do not. All students must have advisors' signatures.
- All projects (exempt, expedited, and full) must be submitted to IRB. The Committee will determine the status of the study.
NOTE: Classes submitting research projects- please submit all projects by the first of the month to allow for review time.
Review Dates and Application Due Dates
- No full reviews from December 16, 2013 -January 16, 2014
- The committee will not review expedited or exempt studies from December 16, 2013 - January 16, 2014.
- For expedited or exempt studies before December 30, 2013 please submit applications to:
Gena Rojas at firstname.lastname@example.org or Peter Barcinas at email@example.com
- After December 30, 2013, please contact Dr. John Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.