Effective October 1 2017, For Submissions of applications or inquiries please email email@example.com
Hardcopies may be dropped off at Dean's Circle House #33.
- IRB Application - Must be typed out. Handwritten applications will not be accepted. Fill in each section, do not use ‘see attached’ or leave any sections blanks. Student proposal must have Faculty advisor sign.
- Methods and outline – Explain your research protocols and methodology.
- Consent Form – Signed original form (Faculty signature, if needed)
- Assent Form – Signed original form (Faculty signature, if needed)
- Survey Instruments – Provide a copy of questionnaire or any data collection instruments involved.
Student Proposals/ Class Proposals/ Capstone
To ensure a timely review by the Institutional Review Board for student/ class submitted proposals, IRB application should be submitted one (1) month prior to the expected start date of student research. This will allow the Institutional Review Board to thoroughly review all application.
Mr. Peter Barcinas
Telephone: (671) 735-2055
Office: Agriculture & Life Sciences Buldg.
2nd floor,Rm. 228
Dr. Andrea Blas, Ph.D., College of Natural and Applied Sciences, University of Guam
Dr. Francis Dalisay, Ph.D., College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, University of Guam
Dr. Yoshito Kawabata, Ph.D., College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, University of Guam
Dr. Ron McNinch, Ph.D., School of Business and Public Administration, University of Guam
Dr. Mary Jane Miller, Ph.D., School of Education, University of Guam
Ms. Eloise Sanchez, School Program Consultant, Guam Department of Education
Dr. Kathryn Wood, RNC-OB, School of Nursing and Health Sciences, University of Guam
Electronic copies to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hardcopies to be delivered to Dean's Circle House #33
NOTE: Classes submitting research projects- please submit all projects by the first of the month to allow for review time.
No Full Reviews from December 12th, 2017-January 15, 2018
The committee will not review expedited or exempt studies from December 12, 2017-January 15, 2018
After December 12th, 2017, Please Contact the Institutional Review Board at email@example.com
Do not leave any fields black or use 'see attached'. Summarize each section for generalization.
Additional documnet should be attached to elaborate each section.