Ordering UOG Transcripts
In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (“FERPA”), a signed
request is required to release transcripts. Please follow the steps below to request
- Download Transcript Request Form and fill it out.
- Submit the form with a photo ID in person, via fax, scan as an email attachment, or
mail it to our office. The transcript form includes instructions and the fee schedule.
- After making payment, ask for the receipt number from the Cashier and write it on
the Transcript Request Form.
- Send the completed and signed form along with a copy of your photo ID to our office
by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. or send via fax at (671) 735-2203 for processing.
- To confirm that the Admissions and Records Office has received your fax, please call
the number below or email: email@example.com.
- NOTE: Shipping rates, including Priority and Express mail services, are based on current
USPS postage rates. Please call for a rate quote.
If you have questions, please contact:
Admissions & Records Office
University of Guam
303 University Drive Mangilao, GU 96913
Hours of Operation:
Tel: (671) 735-2204/2206
Fax: (671) 735-2203