Ordering UOG Transcripts
In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (“FERPA”), a signed
request is required to release transcripts. Please follow the steps below to request
- Download Transcript Request Form and fill it out.
- Submit the form with a photo ID in person, via fax, scan as an email attachment, or
mail it to our office. The transcript form includes instructions and the fee schedule.
Proceed to the Cashier / Bursar Office to make a payment. Hours of operation are Monday
through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Credit card payments can be made over the phone as
well from 8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday by calling the cashier at (671)
735-2923 or 371-735-2945/6.
- After making payment, ask for the receipt number from the Cashier and write it on
the Transcript Request Form.
- Send the completed and signed form along with a copy of your photo ID to our office
by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. or send via fax at (671) 735-2203 for processing.
- To confirm that the Admissions and Records Office has received your fax, please call
the number below or email: email@example.com.
- NOTE: Shipping rates, including Priority and Express mail services, are based on current
USPS postage rates. Please call for a rate quote.
If you have questions, please contact:
Admissions & Records Office
University of Guam
303 University of Guam
Mangilao, Guam, 96923
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday – 8:00 am - 4:45 pm
Friday – 8:00 am - 3:00 pm