Follow these 7 Easy Steps to Become a UOG Triton!
PLEASE NOTE: ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE FOR NEW STUDENTS ONLY
- New International Students: Apply online-click here!
- Submit official high school and/or college transcript directly from issuing institution* and Release of Information and Signature Form.
- Request for official TOEFL score from www.ets.org or IELTS from https://www.ielts.org to be sent directly to UOG.
- Submit immunization records to Student Health Services (updated within 6 months for
PPD, MMR 1 & 2) and Medical History form. For more information you may call 671-735-2225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit copy of current passport and visa (only if you are currently under a U.S. visa)
and a certified Financial Support Form with sponsors’ latest bank statement.
- Provide a copy of valid medical insurance that will cover you while you are on Guam.
Minimum travel insurance of $1,000.00.
- Take UOG English and Math placement test (undergraduate students only)
*All transcripts must be converted to US standards by one of the following U.S evaluation
companies: WES, ECE, or IERF. An official course for course evaluation must be sent
directly to Admissions Office.
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. https://www.ece.org
International Education research Foundations, Inc. https://www.ierf.org
World Education Services, Inc. https://www.wes.org
Application deadline for Finakpo' 2019 (June - Aug.) is February 4, 2019; for Fanuchånan 2019 (Sept. - Dec.) is March 13, 2019 and for Fañomnåkan 2020 (Jan. - May) is September 3, 2019.
Please mail application and other documents to:
Admissions and Records Office
University of Guam
303 University Drive
Mangilao, Guam 96913
For any inquiries and/or additional information, please contact:
Marlene Leon Guerrero
UOG International Student Program Coordinator
Tel: 735-2201 Fax: 735-2203