Application for First Time Students
If you are a former student (students who have missed one semester or more of classes at UOG) and would like
to return and continue your degree program, DO NOT APPLY ONLINE. Instead, please download and fill-out a re-entry form. Please read page 2 of the form for former student admission requirements. Submit your completed form
to the Admissions and Records Office, located at the Field House.
Follow these SIX Easy Steps to become a UOG Triton!
- NEW STUDENTS: Apply Online - Click here!
RETURNING STUDENTS: Stop here and submit Re-entry Form - Click here!
- Submit official high school and/or college transcript directly from issuing institution*
(Transfer Supplemental Information).
- Submit health requirements (updated within 6 months for PPD, MMR 1 & 2) and Medical History Form
- Submit proof of residency (refer to Residency Policy CY 2018-2019).
- Take UOG’s English and Math placement tests (see Placement Exam Schedule).
- Register for classes at Admissions and Records Office or Satellite locations (academic
advisement is required prior to registration).
*if the issuing institution is on island, you may hand carry the documents.
Mail applications, transcripts and other documents to:
Admissions and Records Office
University of Guam
303 University Drive
Mangilao, Guam 96913