To apply for Financial Aid at UOG, follow these THREE easy steps:
STEP 1 Complete the FAFSA Online
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- When prompted, enter the UOG School Code: 003935
- If you need help completing the FAFSA, call 1-800-433-3243
- UOG will receive your FAFSA’s approximately 1 week after completion
STEP 2 Visit the UOG Financial Aid Office
- One week after completing your FAFSA, visit the Financial Aid Office located at the UOG Field House to fill out the Financial Aid Information Form. The form is available on the UOG website at www.uog.edu/financial-aid/financial-aid-forms
- Once all required documents have been submitted, the UOG Financial Aid Office will process your application.
STEP 3 Application Review & Awarding Process
- The review process may take two to six weeks from the start of the semester and depending on when all documents are submitted.
- Check WebAdvisor for award amounts and your E-Triton e-mail weekly for important announcements from the Financial Aid Office.
- Award funds are always applied to tuition and fees. Remaining credit balances are issued in the form of a refund check.
For more information, contact the UOG Financial Aid Office.
Tel: (671) 735-2288 | Web: www.uog.edu/financial-aid | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Located at the UOG Field House
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Thurs - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Fri - 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Closed weekends and holidays.