To apply for Financial Aid at UOG, follow these THREE easy steps:
STEP 1 Complete the FAFSA Online
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- When prompted, enter the UOG School Code: 003935
- If you need help completing the FAFSA, call 1-800-433-3243
- UOG will receive your FAFSA’s approximately 1 week after completion
STEP 2 Access Financial Aid Self-Service
- One week after completing your FAFSA, log in to your self-service account. LOG IN HERE
- If you're new to the Financial Aid Self Service system - download the user guide here. ---->> self_service_student_guide_rev.pdf
- Once all required documents have been submitted, the UOG Financial Aid Office will process your application.
STEP 3 Application Review & Awarding Process
- The review process may take two to six weeks from the start of the semester and depending on when all documents are submitted.
- Check your Financial Aid Self Service account to see the status of your award, including any other documents that you need to submit.
- Award funds are always applied to tuition and fees. Remaining credit balances will be deposited to a bank account of your choice. If you have not submitted a direct deposit form, download the form here and submit to the cashier at the business office. --->> direct_deposit_-_higher_one.pdf
For more information, contact the UOG Financial Aid Office.
Tel: (671) 735-2288 | Web: www.uog.edu/financial-aid | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Located at the UOG Field House
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Thurs - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Fri - 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Closed weekends and holidays.