How to Apply
Application and Contract Form
Residence Halls Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until all rooms are filled.
Applicants to the Residence Halls must fulfill the following Four (4) requirements. Failure
to meet these requirements prior to check-in date may result in the cancellation of
the application and room reservation.
- Enrollment Status—must be enrolled full-time or part-time at UOG or Guam Community
College (GCC), or participating in research at UOG.
- Health Clearance—up-to date shot record; PPD; MMR, etc, via the Student Health Office.
- Collections—financial obligations to UOG must be cleared or proof of payment plan
with the Collections Office must be provided.
- $100.00 Security Deposit—required to reserve a room and must be paid prior or upon
submission of the application by check, money order, or credit card. For your convenience,
see page 2 of the application for credit card payment that we are able to assist you
- Application Form
Download an application & contract or pick-up a copy at the Residence Halls Office.
- Complete Form
Completely fill-out all sections of the (1) application, making sure to provide a
valid email address (through which you will be primarily contacted) & (2) contract,
making sure to initial next to each term.
- Submit Appilcation & Security Deposit
Pay the $100.00 Security Deposit & submit the application by hand, mail (signed and
dated) or fax at (671) 735-2262.
- Acceptance Notification
You will be notified via email or phone if your application has been accepted. To
check the status of your application, contact the Residence Halls Office.